Information for VendorsNOTE: VENDOR SPACES ARE NOW FULL! THERE ARE STILL OPPORTUNITIES
FOR SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERTISING. CONTACT DIANE WELLS FOR MORE
Email: email@example.com; Phone: 206-826-7223 or 253-670-0638.
Registration: We encourage you to register online under the "VENDORS ONLY" section here. If you require a paper registration form, click here.
Exhibit Dates: Thursday, April 29 and Friday, April 30, 2010; Full day.
Accommodations: Exhibitors are encouraged to arrange their accommodations at the Renaissance Seattle Hotel. Conference room rates will apply. Click here for more details.
Air Travel: Contact Alaska Airlines and ask for the conference rate. Click here for more details.
Exhibitor Fees: $500.00 (2 day rate); $300.00 (1 day rate)*
Exhibitor fees include:
- Exhibit space: 6 ft. table with skirting, 1 or 2 chairs and access to electrical outlets. You may bring your own extension cords and power strips at no additional charge OR pay a fee to acquire them on-site.
- Wireless Internet: Access is free in the main exhibit space located in the foyer outside the Courtyard Ballroom. Ceiling height in the foyer is 8ft. Table top exhibits work best. Please keep this in mind when designing your exhibits. Please note that the exhibit area is in a public space and that equipment and materials of value should be secured when not attended.
- Registration: Conference registration for one person including 2 luncheons and all-conference reception. Cost for additional persons is $100.00 each, including luncheons and reception.
- Attendees: A list of all Meeting attendees will be provided.
- Advertising: Listing on exhibitor page in conference program.
- Storage: Materials may be shipped to the hotel in advance but should not arrive more than 3 days before your exhibit date.
Program Advertisements: A one page black & white ad may be purchased for $150.00 and $100.00 for a half-page. NOTE: You do not have to attend the conference to purchase an advertisement.
Sponsorships: If you’d like to provide additional conference support, the following sponsorship opportunities are available. You may contribute the entire amount or a portion thereof.**
| Food for Thursday night reception
| Drinks for Thursday night reception
|| $2000.00 |
| Refreshments for 5 breaks
|| $1500.00 ea. |
| Speaker expense
| A/V expense
| Other – Please describe
NOTE: Sponsors receive an ad and other promotional mention with their sponsorship. Deadline for ads to be announced.
*Exhibit space for non-profit organizations can be purchased for a reduced rate of $50.00 (2 day rate) or $30.00 (1 day rate) as space is available. Regular registration fees apply to non-profit exhibitors attending the conference.
**If your non-profit organization is interested in sponsorship opportunities, contact Diane Wells.
For more information: Contact Diane Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-826-7223 or 253-670-0638.