Annual membership dues support publication of the quarterly newsletter, Easy Access, as well as other professional activities of the organization.
- Individual ($25) - You receive one copy of the quarterly newsletter (Easy Access), one vote for officer elections and proposed items at the annual membership meeting, and a discounted rate for the annual conference.
- Institutional ($25) - You receive one copy of the quarterly newsletter (Easy Access), one vote for officer elections and proposed items at the annual membership meeting, and a discounted rate for two institutional employees at the annual conference.
- Individual Associate ($50) - Identical to the individual membership level with the addition of a $25.00 donation to the annual scholarship fund.
- Individual Sponsor ($75) - Identical to an individual membership with an addition of a $50.00 donation to the annual scholarship fund.
- If you are already a member of NWA, but haven't logged into our system before, please follow these instructions to create a password and renew. If you've been receiving emails from us, then you're in our system. Please log into your account to renew.
- If you have a password, log in at the bottom left portion of the screen (the light green box) and follow these quick instructions.
Questions regarding membership?
Please contact Emily Hughes Dominick (NWA Secretary) for further assistance.